3D animation,rigging,coding, math ,fun stuff welcome !

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Soon to be replaced ...


WIP..Hi guys ..I couldn't sleep as always ..it's 2.00 am and i am still working ..I was messing around with the rig and found more problems ...Have to JUMP on it tomorrow morning,THAT needs to be fixed right away. I started coding the UI for this guy ,I dont know how far I am going to be able to take it ...I am still learning MEL which I love sooooo much ..but I thought the UI could look sexy like this.Okay..now it's 3.45 am and fixed some of the bugs ,vsibility switches for the arms and legs when ik/fk with simple condition node that slip right in and i aslo have to close that geometry looks horrible !!! lets keep the PRO attitude here !! LOL..I am learning some camera tracking now to insert these guys into real footage see,how that's gonna work out ,also, if anyone feels like finishing designing that guy below with the big horns ,please feel free i wanna animate that guy so badly but i am not much of the designer.!!Animation tests of the AliasBoy is next ,I am gonna try to send the rig to few people i know to test animate him ...like a lead animator John C. from Face2Face studio ..maybe He'll give it a try if He's not too busy ...we'll see Okay it's one day later and i wanna add some comments to this .i finished the arms stretch system and add a lower back fk control that missed to actually create,but today i was beating the crap out of this rig trying to break it and found my missing control. lol.anyway ..it's 2 am I am little sleepy.i will continue on the UI tomorrow....more to come ...... Posted by Picasa

No comments: